Graphic / Web Design Position!
Are you a highly creative graphic artist with solid experience in web and graphic design? Are you looking to apply your talents in a rewarding position with a growing and fun organization? If so, make a move to J&J Electronics of Appleton, Inc. Your position would involve the creative design and production of web sites and a variety of printed materials – advertisements, brochures, business cards, menus, etc. Successful applicants will possess knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Additionally, experience in web design, HTML and CSS programming are essential. This position also supports and aids in the sale of new products and upgrades. Compensation is based on level of knowledge and experience.
We are seeking a highly motivated, exceptional graphic designer. If you are qualified to join our team and want to work for a company that trusts and believes in their employees, send your resume to us right away. Candidates must be eligible to work within the United States.
Please review our qualifications carefully to see if you are the candidate we’re looking for. Candidates who meet all of our qualifications will be contacted for follow-up.
• Ability to take design projects from conception to completion.
• Ability to design Web sites and other new media projects.
• Maintain upkeep of Web sites
• Ability to understand job assignments and work under tight deadlines.
• Strong organization skills and very detail orientated.
• Effective time management, able to meet deadlines.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
• Two to three years of experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, Dreamweaver and Flash. Experience with print software such as InDesign or Quark Xpress preferred.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain strict deadlines.
• Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment.
Please submit resume to email@example.com with salary history and at least five samples of your work, preferably work that has appeared on line.